|Born||Serena Meredith Berman
December 30, 1990 (age 25)
Los Angeles, California, United States
|Residence||Manhattan, New York City|
|Occupation||Actress, singer, writer|
|Height||5 ft 2 in (157 cm)|
Serena Berman (born December 30, 1990) is an American actress. She has done voice-over work for animated series and films.
Serena began working as an actress from a young age. She attended Franklin Elementary School in Santa Monica, California. In her later teen years, Serena focused more closely on her studies at Harvard-Westlake School in Los Angeles, California, but did have a role in Just Peck. She studied acting at New York University, at the Tisch School of the Arts.
Serena appeared in 44 episodes of the Disney animated television series W.I.T.C.H. and created a small following for her character of Elyon Brown. As the voice of Elyon Brown, she was often a guest at various fan conventions.
- Just Peck (2009) (TV movie)
- W.I.T.C.H. (2004–2006) (TV series, voice)
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide (2006) (TV series)
- Lucy Must Be Traded, Charlie Brown (2003) (TV movie, voice) (as Lucy van Pelt)
- Charlie Brown's Christmas Tales (2002) (TV movie, voice) (as Lucy van Pelt)
- Justice League (2002) (TV series, voice)
- The Others (2000) (TV series)
- Seven Girlfriends (1999)
- voicechasers.com, "Elyon Brown", accessed 01-09-2009
- tvacres.com, "W.I.T.C.H.", accessed 01-09-2009
- witchclub.net, "About W.I.T.C.H.", accessed 01-09-2009
- xxowitch4everxox.piczo.com, "Elyon Brown, Queen of Meridian", accessed 01-09-2009
- 10th Annual Gathering of the Gargoyles, "June 23–26, 2006, guest speakers", accessed 01-10-2009
- bursier.ro, December 28, 2008, " A tremendous performance by Adilah Barnes & Serena Berman make Seven Girlfriends a “must lay down” movie! ", accessed 01-10-2009
- Serena Berman at Internet Movie Database
- Witch Fans Unite, August 10, 2008, "Elyon Brown, Queen of Meridian Gallery!"
- x-witch-fan-syt-11-x.piczo.com, w.i.t.c.h. characters
|This article about an American voice actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|