Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up serendipity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serendipity is an accidental lucky discovery.
Serendipity may also refer to:
- Serendipity (film), 2001 film starring Kate Beckinsale and John Cusack
- Serendipity (book series), written by Stephen Cosgrove
- Serendipity the Pink Dragon, an anime television series based on the book series
- Serendipity (U.K. TV series), British arts and crafts television series in 1973
- Serendipity (U.S. TV series), local KNBC children's series broadcast in the 1970s
- "Serendipity", an episode of the TV series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- Serendipity, a character played by Salma Hayek in the film Dogma
- Serendipity singers, a 1960s American folk group
- Serendipity (album), 1986 album by Mike Garson
- Serendipity (Walt Dickerson album), 1977
- Serendipity, an album by Premiata Forneria Marconi
- "Serendipity", a song on the album Barenaked Ladies Are Men by Barenaked Ladies
- "Serendipity", a song on the album Amaranthe by Amaranthe
- "Serendipity", a song by Angelina Pivarnick featuring Adam Barta
- "Serendipity", a song on the album Once Only Imagined by The Agonist
- "Serendipity" (세렌디피티), a song on the mini-album Love Yourself 承 'Her' by the korean boyband BTS (band)
- Serendipity 3, a restaurant in New York City
- Serendipity Beach, a famous beach in Sihanoukville, South Cambodia
- Serendipity (software), a PHP based blog and web-based content management system.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serendipity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.