From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up serenity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serenity may refer to:
- Serenity (band), an Austrian metal band founded in 2001
- Serenity (Blood for Blood album), 2004
- Serenity (Culture Beat album), 1993
- Serenity (Stan Getz album), 1989
- Serenity (Kotipelto album), 2007
- Serenity (Bobo Stenson album), 2000
- "Serenity" (song), a song by Godsmack
- "Serenity", a song by Olivia Newton-John from Stronger Than Before
- "Serenity", a song by Fireflight from The Healing of Harms
- "Serenity", a song by Armin van Buuren from Shivers
- "Serenity", a song by Delerium from Chimera
In the Firefly media franchise:
- "Serenity" (Firefly episode), the pilot TV episode
- Serenity (Firefly vessel), the fictional spaceship
- Serenity (film), a 2005 film sequel to Firefly
- Serenity (soundtrack), album of the 2005 film's music
- Serenity (role-playing game)
- Serenity (comics)
- Sailor Moon (character), also known as Princess Serenity and Neo-Queen Serenity, in the Sailor Moon media franchise
- Princess Usagi Small Lady Serenity, a form of Chibiusa in the Sailor Moon media franchise
- Queen Serenity in the Sailor Moon media franchise
- Serenity Johnson in the TV series Halfway Home
- Serenity (Clara), a public artwork by Josep Clarà, in Meridian Hill Park, Washington, D.C., U.S.
- Serenity (actress) (born 1969), American pornographic actress
- Serenity High School, a substance-abuse recovery high school in McKinney, Texas, U.S.
- Sea of Serenity, a lunar mare
- Serenity Prayer, a prayer by Reinhold Niebuhr
- Passaddhi (English: Serenity), a Pali-language Buddhist term
- Serene (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Serenity"
- All pages with titles containing Serenity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serenity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.