Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up serenity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serenity may refer to:
- Serenity (band), an Austrian metal band founded in 2001
- Serenity (Kotipelto album), 2007
- Serenity (Blood for Blood album), 2004
- Serenity (Bobo Stenson album), 2000
- Serenity (Culture Beat album), 1993
- Serenity (Stan Getz album), 1989
- "Serenity" (song), a song by Godsmack
- "Serenity", a song by Olivia Newton-John from Stronger Than Before
- "Serenity", a song by Fireflight from The Healing of Harms
- "Serenity", a song by Armin van Buuren from Shivers
- "Serenity", a song by Delerium from Chimera
Firefly media franchise
- "Serenity" (Firefly episode), the pilot TV episode
- Serenity (Firefly vessel), the fictional spaceship
- Serenity (2005 film), a 2005 film sequel to Firefly
- Serenity (soundtrack), album of the 2005 film's music
- Serenity (role-playing game)
- Serenity (comics)
- Serenity (2018 film)
- Sailor Moon (character), also known as Princess Serenity and Neo-Queen Serenity, in the Sailor Moon media franchise
- Princess Usagi Small Lady Serenity, a form of Chibiusa in the Sailor Moon media franchise
- Queen Serenity in the Sailor Moon media franchise
- Serenity Johnson in the TV series Halfway Home
- Serenity (Clara), a public artwork by Josep Clarà, in Meridian Hill Park, Washington, D.C., U.S.
- Serenity (actress) (born 1969), American pornographic actress
- Serenity High School, a substance-abuse recovery high school in McKinney, Texas, U.S.
- Sea of Serenity, a lunar mare
- Serenity Prayer, a prayer by Reinhold Niebuhr
- Passaddhi (English: Serenity), a Pali-language Buddhist term
- Serene (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Serenity"
- All pages with a title containing Serenity
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serenity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.