|Full name||Serge Melfinn Kats|
September 9, 1971|
|Height||1.84 m (6.0 ft)|
Serge Melfinn Kats (born 9 September 1971 in Rotterdam) is a sailor from the Netherlands, who represented his country for the first time at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Savannah. There he took the 13th place in the Laser. Kats second and final Olympic appearance was during the 2000 Olympics in Sydney. In this competition Kats took the 4th place, again in the Laser.
- "Serge Kats Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympic Sports. Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- "Verbond mikt op vier Olympische zeilmedailles". De Volkskrant. 4 December 1997. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- "Zwarte dag voor Nederlandse Zeilploeg in Sydney". Nieuwsbank. 26 September 2000. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- "Jaarverslag KNWV 2000". Koninklijk Nederlands Watersport Verbond. Archived from the original on 22 February 2014. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- "Serge Kats". www.linkedin.com. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
|This biographical article related to yacht racing in the Netherlands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|