21 January 1985 |
Sergey Yuryevich Grankin (Russian: Сергей Юрьевич Гранкин; born 21 January 1985) is a volleyball player from Russia. Sergey Grankin started playing volleyball at the age of 7. He competed at the 2008 Summer Olympics where Russia claimed the bronze medal and at the 2012 Summer Olympics where Russia won the gold. He married his fiance Bruna de Araujo on 19 August 2012. At the 2013 European Volleyball Championship - where Russia won the gold medal and was awarded as the best setter of the tournament.
- Boys' Youth European Championship "Best Setter"
- 2010 World League "Best Setter"
- 2013 European Championship "Best Setter"
- 2013 Memorial of Hubert Jerzy Wagner "Best Setter"
- 2014 Memorial of Hubert Jerzy Wagner "Best Setter"
- Athlete bio at 2008 Summer Olympics website at the Wayback Machine (archived September 2, 2008)
|Best Setter of
CEV European Championship
|This article about a Russian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|