|Full name||Sergio Guardiola Navarro|
|Date of birth||29 May 1991|
|Place of birth||Manacor, Spain|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Getafe (on loan from Córdoba)|
|2016–2017||→ Adelaide United (loan)||16||(3)|
|2017||→ Murcia (loan)||18||(10)|
|2018–||→ Getafe (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 June 2018|
Born in Manacor, Majorca, Balearic Islands, Guardiola was a product of Lorca Deportiva CF's youth system, and made his debuts as a senior in the 2009–10 season, in Tercera División. In summer 2010, he signed with Segunda División B club Jumilla CF.
Eldense / Alcorcón
On 12 July 2014, Guardiola signed for CD Eldense after scoring nine goals in the 2013–14 campaign while playing for Novelda CF. On 14 May of the following year, he agreed to a three-year deal with AD Alcorcón, which was made effective on 1 July.
Guardiola made his professional debut on 22 August 2015, coming on as a second-half substitute for Óscar Plano in a 2–0 Segunda División home win against Córdoba CF. On 24 December, after being rarely used, he terminated his contract.
Barcelona B and offensive tweets
On 28 December 2015, Guardiola signed a one-and-a-half year deal with FC Barcelona, being assigned to its reserves in the third tier. However, just hours later, he was released after the discovery of offensive tweets about the club and Catalonia made in 2013. He claimed they were made by a friend as a joke, and that he had not noticed they had been posted.
On 8 January 2016, Guardiola joined another reserve side from the same league, Granada CF B, for the remainder of the campaign. He made his debut later that day, putting his team ahead with a penalty kick in a 1–1 draw at CD San Roque de Lepe.
Guardiola was promoted to Granada CF's first team by new manager Paco Jémez in July 2016, appearing regularly during the pre-season and also being an unused substitute in the opening game of the new season against Villarreal CF. However, after the arrival of new signings, he was deemed surplus to requirements and was loaned to A-League club Adelaide United FC on 13 September 2016.
On 2 July 2017, Guardiola signed a two-year contract with second division side Córdoba after cutting ties with Granada. On 20 December, he scored a hat-trick in a 5–0 home routing of CF Reus Deportiu.
On 13 March 2018, Guardiola agreed to a four-year extension at the Andalusians, raising his release clause to €15 million. On 22 June, after netting 22 goals and narrowly avoiding relegation, he signed a one-year loan deal with Getafe CF in La Liga.
- "El jumillano Sergio Guardiola se gana el título de jugador revelación del Novelda" [Jumilla's own Sergio Guardiola wins best new player of Novelda]. La Opinión de Murcia (in Spanish). 12 June 2014. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- "La Nucía se renueva para intentar volver a recuperar las posiciones de ´play-off´" [La Nucía renew themselves to return to play-off positions]. Diario Información (in Spanish). 3 February 2012. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- "Sergio Guardiola i Chupi fitxen per l'Ontinyent" [Sergio Guardiola and Chupi sign for Ontinyent] (in Catalan). Ontinyent CF. 1 August 2012. Archived from the original on 13 September 2016. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- "Sergi Guardiola traspasado al Getafe" [Sergi Guardiola transferred to Getafe] (in Spanish). La Segunda B. 12 January 2013. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- "Sergi Guardiola, quinto fichaje del Eldense" [Sergi Guardiola, fifth Eldense addition]. Mundo Deportivo (in Spanish). Barcelona. 12 July 2014. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- "Sergi Guardiola alcanza un acuerdo para jugar tres años en el Alcorcón" [Sergi Guardiola reaches an agreement to play three years at Alcorcón]. Diario Información (in Spanish). 12 July 2014. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- "El gol en Alcorcón tiene el mismo apellido" [Goal in Alcorcón has the same surname]. Marca (in Spanish). Madrid. 22 August 2015. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- "Sergi Guardiola rescinde contrato en Santo Domingo" [Sergi Guardiola terminates contract at the Santo Domingo]. Marca (in Spanish). Madrid. 24 December 2015. Retrieved 24 December 2015.
- "El Barcelona anuncia tres refuerzos para Gerard López" [Barcelona announce three signings for Gerard López]. Sport (in Spanish). Barcelona. 28 December 2015. Retrieved 28 December 2015.
- "Sergi Guardiola desata la polémica en las redes por sus tuits" [Sergi Guardiola unleashes social media controversy due to his tweets]. Sport (in Spanish). Barcelona. 28 December 2015. Retrieved 28 December 2015.
- "Barcelona's Sergi Guardiola sacked after offensive tweets". BBC Sport. 28 December 2015. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- "Barcelona release new signing Sergi Guardiola due to offensive tweets". The Guardian. London. 28 December 2015. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- "Sergi Guardiola, descartado por el Barcelona por unos tuits anticatalanes, ficha por el Granada B" [Sergi Guardiola, dismissed by Barcelona for anti-Catalan tweets, signs for Granada B]. ABC (in Spanish). 8 January 2016. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- "Sergi Guardiola marca en su debut con el Granada B" [Sergi Guardiola scores on his debut for Granada B]. Marca (in Spanish). 8 January 2016. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- "Adelaide United fill A-League import quota with signing of Spanish striker Sergi Guardiola". The Advertiser. 13 September 2016. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- "El Murcia logra del Granada la cesión de Sergi Guardiola" [Murcia get loan of Sergi Guardiola from Granada]. Mundo Deportivo (in Spanish). 27 January 2017. Retrieved 28 January 2017.
- "Seis fichajes y dos renovaciones para poner caras al nuevo proyecto del CCF" [Six signings and two renewals to start up the new project of CCF]. El Día de Córdoba (in Spanish). 2 July 2017. Retrieved 2 July 2017.
- "Guardiola y Aguza insuflan aire a un Córdoba desmelenado" [Guardiola and Aguza breathe air into crazy Córdoba]. Marca (in Spanish). 20 December 2017. Retrieved 8 May 2018.
- "Sergi Guardiola: 'El club y yo hemos apostado por esta renovación desde el principio'" [Sergi Guardiola: 'The club and I have betted on this renewal since the beginning'] (in Spanish). Córdoba CF. 13 March 2018. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- "Sergi Guardiola jugará cedido la próxima temporada en el Getafe CF" [Sergi Guardiola will play on loan the next season at Getafe CF] (in Spanish). Córdoba CF. 22 June 2018. Retrieved 25 June 2018.