|Full name||Sergio Raul Torres|
|Date of birth||11 July 1981|
|Place of birth||Mar del Plata, Argentina|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2002–2004||Club Atletico Banfield||14||(1)|
|2009–2010||→ Lincoln City (loan)||9||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11:47, 23 April 2015 (UTC).
Sergio Raul Torres (born 11 July 1981) is an Argentine footballer who plays for Whitehawk in National League South, having signed for them in July 2014, following his release from Crawley Town. He holds an Italian passport, since his grandmother was Italian. He has previously played in his Argentinian homeland as well as for Basingstoke Town, Wycombe Wanderers, and Peterborough United.
Torres began his early career in Argentina, playing part-time while working in the family brick factory.
He began his career at Argentine team Club Atletico Banfield of his native city of Mar del Plata, but after two seasons he decided to leave the club. He funded his own trip to England in 2004 with the aim of impressing Brighton & Hove Albion during a two-week trial. Although Albion showed no more interest, he signed for non-league Molesey before moving on to Basingstoke Town later that year. While at Basingstoke, Torres worked at Boots, stacking shelves in order to earn a living, and cycled to work.
Loan to Lincoln City
On 28 October 2009 Torres signed for Lincoln until January. He was transfer listed again by Peterborough at the end of the 2009–10 season.
- With Crawley Town
Conference National 2010–11 : Champions
Football League Two 2011–12 : Promotion
- With Peterborough United
Football League One 2008–09 : Promotion
- "Sergio Torres". Crawley Town. Retrieved 1 July 2013.
- Barney Ronay (1 February 2008). "The Buckinghamshire Maradona in a league of his own". London: The Guardian.
- Chris Osborne (27 December 2013). "Sergio Torres: How brick maker realised Manchester United dream". BBC Sport. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- Dave Peters (25 January 2008). "'I just had an aeroplane ticket and a lot of hope'". Bucks Free Press.
- Chris Osborne (27 December 2013). "Sergio Torres: How brick maker realised Manchester United dream". "BBC".
- Alan Swann (10 July 2008). "Torres Signs For Posh". Peterborough Evening Telegraph.
- "'A dozen listed by Posh'". Sky Sports. 13 May 2009.
- "Torres joins Lincoln from Posh". BBC Sport. 17 September 2009. Retrieved 24 September 2009.
- "Peterborough United transfer-list five players". BBC Sport. 5 May 2010. Retrieved 8 May 2010.
- "Torres becomes a Red". Crawley Town F.C. 8 July 2010. Retrieved 1 September 2010.
- "Crawley Town sign Peterborough United's Sergio Torres". BBC Sport. 8 July 2010. Retrieved 1 September 2010.