|Archbishop Emeritus of Tuguegarao|
|Installed||June 15, 2011|
|Ordination||30 March 1968|
|Consecration||17 March 1997|
by Gian Vincenzo Moreni
|Born||September 11, 1943|
Sergio Lasam Utleg, D.D., (born in Solana, Cagayan, September 11, 1943), is a prelate of the Roman Catholic Church in the Philippines. He is the former Archbishop of Tuguegarao in Tuguegarao, Philippines and succeeded archbishop Diosdado Talamayan. On October 18, 2019, his resignation was accepted by Pope Francis, appointing Alaminos Bishop Ricardo Baccay as his successor.
|Reference style||The Most Reverend|
|Spoken style||Your Excellency|
|Posthumous style||not applicable|
Life and church
Sergio Utleg was ordained priest of Tuguegarao, Philippines in March 30, 1968. He was ordained Bishop on March 17, 1997 in St. Peter's Cathedral, Tuguegarao, Cagayan. He then succeeded as Bishop of Ilagan on July 26, 1999. Then-Bishop Utleg was appointed by Pope Benedict XVI as Bishop of Laoag on November 26, 2006.
Archbishop of Tuguegarao
On June 16, 2011, Pope Benedict XVI has elevated Laoag Bishop Sergio Utleg to Archbishop of Tuguegarao replacing retiring Archbishop Diosdado Talamayan. His resignation was accepted by Pope Francis on October 18, 2019, appointing Alaminos Bishop Ricardo Baccay as his successor as Archbishop of Tuguegarao.
- "MOST REV. Sergio Lasam Utleg, D.D." CBCP Online. Archived from the original on 23 March 2012. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "Archbishop Socrates B. Villegas installed as Archbishop of Lingayen-Dagupan". Catholic Hierarchy. 16 June 2011. Retrieved 16 June 2011.[permanent dead link]
- "Benedict promotes 3 Pinoy bishops". Manila Times. Archived from the original on 2011-12-17. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- In Caelo et in Terra: "Congratulations to a Philippine bishop" June 16, 2011
- "Rinunce e nomine". press.vatican.va. Retrieved 2019-11-19.
- Archbishop Sergio Lasam Utleg [self-published]
- CBCP Online
- Benedict promotes 3 Pinoy bishops[permanent dead link]
|Catholic Church titles|
| Archbishop of Tuguegarao
June 15, 2011 - Present