18 July 1909|
|Died||13 April 1971
Zakariadze was born in Baku, now in Azerbaijan, in 1909. He won several prizes, among them Best Actor honors at the 4th Moscow International Film Festival for his portrayal of an old peasant who joined the Red Army in order to find his son in the movie Father of a Soldier (Djariskatsis mama). His final rôle was in Bondarchuk's Waterloo as Prussian Marschall Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher, just a few months before his death. He died in Tblisi.
- "4th Moscow International Film Festival (1965)". MIFF. Retrieved 2012-12-08.
- Sergo Zakariadze at the Internet Movie Database
- Djariskatsis mama at the Internet Movie Database
- Photograph from photo.bynet.ru
- "Серго Закариадзе". actors.khv.ru. Retrieved 26 March 2005.
|This article about a film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Georgian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|