Lebid at the European Cross Country Championships
|World Cross Country Championships|
|2001 Ostend||Long race individual|
|EAA European Championships|
|2002 Munich||5,000 metres|
|1999 Palma de Mallorca||5,000 metres|
|2001 Beijing||5,000 metres|
|2003 Daegu||5,000 metres|
|EAA European Cross Country Championships|
Lebid came third at the Great Manchester Run in May 2010. In October he was the best performing European at the Giro al Sas 10K in Trento as he finished third behind Edwin Soi and Wilson Busienei with a time of 28:48.3. He won his record ninth title in the men's race at the 2010 European Cross Country Championships, taking the lead in the final stages after a moderately paced start. This also extended his appearance record at the championships – he is the only athlete to have competed every year since the championships' creation in 1994. He secured a second career win at the Lotto Cross Cup Brussels later that month, holding off the Kenyan challengers. A fourth-place finish at the Great Edinburgh Cross Country in January helped the Europeans to the team title, and he was the first European home at the Cross Internacional de San Sebastián with a third-place finish.
- Serhiy Lebid. Sports-Reference. Retrieved on 2011-02-01.
- Martin, David (2010-05-16).Gebrselassie and Kidane score Ethiopian sweep in Manchester 10Km. IAAF. Retrieved on 2011-01-27.
- Soi defends title at Giro Al Sas. IAAF. Retrieved on 2010-10-10.
- SENIOR MEN'S FINAL: Lebid leaves it late but triumphs again. European Athletics (2010-12-12). Retrieved on 2010-12-12.
- Records set in Albufeira. European Athletics (2010-12-13). Retrieved on 2010-12-14.
- Hendrix, Ivo (2009-12-20). Lalli and Herzog triumph in wintry Brussels. IAAF. Retrieved on 2010-02-08.
- Wenig, Jorg (2011-01-08). Kipchoge and Masai prevail in snowy Edinburgh. IAAF. Retrieved on 2011-01-09.
- Valiente, Emeterio (2011-02-01). Menjo and Fernández excel in San Sebastián XC while Cáceres eyes indoor success – Spanish weekend round-up. IAAF. Retrieved on 2011-02-01.
- Wenig, Jorg (2011-05-15). Gebrselassie takes fourth Manchester 10Km victory, Clitheroe surprises. IAAF. Retrieved on 2011-05-27.