|Full name||Serhiy Oleksandrovych Sydorchuk|
|Date of birth||2 May 1991|
|Place of birth||Zaporizhia, Ukrainian SSR|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 1⁄2 in)|
|FC Dynamo Kyiv|
|2004–2008||FC Metalurh Zaporizhya|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 September 2016.
Born in Zaporizhia, Sydorchuk is product of the youth system of his hometown club FC Metalurh Zaporizhya. He made his debut for FC Metalurh entering as a second-half substitute against FC Metalurh Donetsk on the 23 August 2009 in the Ukrainian Premier League.
On 21 December 2012, Sydorchuk signed a 5-year contract with Dynamo. On 11 August 2013, he scored his first goal for the club in a league match against FC Chornomorets Odessa. On 29 September 2015, Sydorchuk made his UEFA Champions League debut in the second match of the group stage against Israeli club Maccabi Tel Aviv away from home, which Dynamo won 0-2.
Sydorchuk made his full international debut for Ukraine on 9 October 2014, replacing captain Ruslan Rotan in the 64th minute of a European qualifier away to Belarus in Barysaw. In added time, he scored the second goal of a 2–0 win, a close-range finish set up by Andriy Yarmolenko. Three days later in the next qualifier at the Arena Lviv, he scored the only goal to defeat Macedonia.
|1.||9 October 2014||Borisov Arena, Barysaw, Belarus||Belarus||2–0||2–0||UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying|
|2.||12 October 2014||Arena Lviv, Lviv, Ukraine||Macedonia||1–0||1–0||UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying|
- Ukrainian Premier League (2): 2014–15, 2015–16
- Ukrainian Cup (2): 2013-14, 2014–15
- Ukrainian Super Cup: 2016
- Сидорчук Сергій Олександрович (in Ukrainian). Website FFU. 2010-08-30.
- "Ukraine leave it late to win in Belarus". UEFA. 9 October 2014. Retrieved 12 October 2014.
- "European Qualifiers: Serhiy Sydorchuk gives Ukraine 1-0 victory over Macedonia". Sky Sports News. 12 October 2014. Retrieved 15 October 2014.
- Profile at FFU Official Site (Ukrainian)