Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Seri or seri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seri may refer to:
- Seri people, an indigenous people of Mexico
- Seri language
- Samsung Economic Research Institute, a private-sector think tanks in South Korea
- Solar Energy Research Institute, now called National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Seri, one of the bulls that carried the god Teshub in Hurrian mythology
- Seri, trapdoors used in Kabuki theatres
- Seri, or Japanese parsley
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.