A More store in Serilingampally
|District||Ranga Reddy, Greater Hyderabad|
|• Official||Telugu, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Sex ratio||107% ♂/♀|
Serilingampally is a town in Ranga Reddy district of the Indian state of Telangana. It is located in Shamshabad mandal of Rajendranagar revenue division.  It forms a part of the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation. Due to its close proximity to Hitech City, Gachibowli, Nanakramguda, Manikonda, and Kondapur, there has been a heavy influx of IT companies. University of Hyderabad (UoH) is also located here.
As of 2011[update] India census, Serilingampally had a population of 153,364 composed of 32,642 households. This population contains 79,225 males and 74,139 females. As of 2001[update] census, Serilingampally has an average literacy rate of 42%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 42%, and female literacy is 41%. In Serilingampally, 11% of the population is under 6 years of age.
MLA of Serilingampally constituency is Arekapudi Gandhi elected in 2018 General Elections.
- "Rangareddy district" (PDF). New Districts Formation Portal. Government of Telangana. Archived from the original (PDF) on 30 November 2016. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "Three SEZS Approvals Union Commerce". articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 11 October 2006.
- "You Become a Hyderabadi As Soon As You Come to Hyderabad". indianexpress.com.
- "Andhra parties eye cosmopolitan Serilingampally segment". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- The Registrar General & Census Commissioner (2011). "Sub-district details". censusindia.gov.in. New Delhi, India: Government of India. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
|This article about a location in Ranga Reddy district, Telangana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|