|Look up sermon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sermon is an oration by a prophet or member of the clergy.
Sermon may also refer to:
- "A Sermon", a song by The Police
- The Sermon!, 1959 jazz album by Jimmy Smith
- "Sermon", a song by Drowning Pool from Sinner
- Sermon (ruler), 11th-century ruler of Srem, vassal of Samuil of Bulgaria
- Erick Sermon, American hip hop musician and record producer
- Paul Sermon, Professor of Creative Technologies at Salford University, England
- Brandon Sermons, American football player
- The Farewell Sermon by Mohammed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sermon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.