From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Serta may refer to:
- Sertã, a municipality in central Portugal
- Serta (company), a mattress company based in the United States
- Serto, the western form of the Syriac alphabet
- An alternate spelling of Sêrtar County, Garzê Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, People's Republic of China
- Serta, an ancient and titular bishopric of the Roman Catholic Church in North Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.