From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sertanejo)
Sertaneja and Sertanejo are Brazilian terms that may refer to:
- Sertanejo, a resident of the Sertão (equivalent to a United States cowboy in frontier times)
- Sertaneja, Paraná, a municipality in Paraná, Brazil
- Música sertaneja, a musical genre in Brazil (known as Sertanejo)
- O sertanejo, a novel by the Brazilian writer José de Alencar
- Viola Sertaneja, a stringed musical instrument from North-eastern Brazil
- Sertanejo, nickname of Felipe Arantes, Brazilian mixed martial artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sertaneja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.