Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up serotherapy, serum, or serums in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serum may refer to:
- Serum (blood), plasma from which the clotting proteins have been removed
- Antiserum, blood serum with specific antibodies for passive immunity
- Serous fluid, any clear bodily fluid
- Truth serum, a drug that is likely to make people tell the truth
- Gary Serum (born 1956), American baseballer
- Serum, a virtual studio technology created by Steve Duda
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.