From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up serotherapy, serum, or serums in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serum may refer to:
Biology and Medicine
- Serum (blood), plasma from which the clotting proteins have been removed
- Antiserum, blood serum with specific antibodies for passive immunity
- Serous fluid, any clear bodily fluid
- Any drug derived from an animal's blood or serous fluid
Marketing and Popular culture
- Truth serum, a drug that is likely to make people tell the truth
- A buzzword for lotion in the cosmetics market
- Gary Serum (born 1956),
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.