This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Public (ASX: SRV)|
|Alfred Moufarrige - CEO,|
Marcus Moufarrige - COO,
Robert Corlett - Chairman,
Jennifer Goodwyn - Vice President USA
Servcorp Limited is a multinational organisation that sells serviced office space, virtual office products and IT services. It was established in 1978 and listed on the Australian Stock Exchange in 1999. As of June 2016, it operates in +150 business centres in 52 cities across 21 countries.
Servcorp has registered and owns a trademark for the phrase "Everything but the office".
Servcorp was founded by Alfred Moufarrige in 1978. In 1980 Servcorp pioneered the virtual office concept. In 1990, Servcorp expanded to Singapore, then throughout South East Asia, France and Japan. Servcorp was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange in 1999.
In July 2015, Servcorp went through a PR nightmare in Malaysia when it displayed an ad on a billboard with their mascot, a wombat, wishing people a happy ramadan. The wombat was mistaken with a pig, thus the offence.
- "People at Servcorp". Reuters.com. Retrieved 2016-05-31.
- "SERVCORP LIMITED details". Asx.com.au. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- "About us". Servcorp.com. Retrieved 2016-06-01.[self-published source]
- IP Australia - Trade Mark number 1124080 – http://www.ipaustralia.gov.au
- "Smart Solutions for Business: Servcorp Limited". Businessinfocus.com.au. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
- "Serviced office provider helps SMEs beat big players". Philstar.com. 16 July 2012. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
- "Fortune smiles upon Servcorp's newest office location". Globaltimes.cn. 16 April 2014. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
- Paul Robinson (20 October 2003). "Servcorp back at top end of town". Theage.com.au. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
- Lois Weiss (25 August 2014). "Servcorp books a floor at 1 WTC". Nypost.com. Retrieved 2016-05-31.
- Alex Heber (8 July 2015). "How Servcorp dealt with a total public relations disaster in Malaysia". Businessinsider.com.au. Retrieved 2016-05-31.
- Rohan Pearce (12 February 2016). "Servcorp turns to Dropbox for collaboration". Computerworld.com.au. Retrieved 2016-06-01.