From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up server in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Server may refer to:
- Server (computing), a system that responds to requests across a computer network to provide, or help to provide, a network or data service
- Waiting staff, those who work at a restaurant or a bar attending customers and supplying them with food and drink as requested
- Server, a tennis Hi who makes a serve; see Serve (tennis)
- Server Djeparov, an Uzbekistani professional football player
- Server Sundaram, a 1964 Indian comedy film
- Server, any serving utensil; see List of serving utensils
- Serve (disambiguation)
- Service (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Server"
- All pages with titles containing Server
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Server.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.