Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up server in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Server may refer to:
- Server (computing), a system that responds to requests across a computer network worldwide to provide, or help to provide, a network or data service.
- Waiting staff, those who work at a restaurant or a bar attending customers and supplying them with food and drink as requested
- Server, a tennis player who makes a serve; see Serve (tennis)
- Server (name)
- Server Sundaram, a 1964 Indian comedy film
- Server, any serving utensil; see List of serving utensils
- Serve (disambiguation)
- Service (disambiguation)
- Cake and pie server
- All pages beginning with Server
- All pages with a title containing Server
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Server.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.