Jump to navigation Jump to search
Servia or Servian refers to:
- Historical English term, taken from Greek language, used in relation with Serbia, Serbs or the Serbian language
- Servia, Greece, a town in northern Greece
- Servia, Indiana, a town in the United States
- Servia, Washington, a place in Adams County, Washington, United States
- Servia, West Virginia, a community in Braxton County, West Virginia, United States
- Servian, Hérault, a commune of the Hérault département in France
- SS Servia, a 19th-century British ship of the Cunard Line
- Servian Wall, a wall built through southern Rome when Rome was still a city-state
- Oriol Servià, a Spanish IndyCar driver
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Servia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.