From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up servo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Servo may refer to:
- Servomechanism, or servo, a device used to provide control of a desired operation through the use of feedback
- Servo drive, a special electronic amplifier used to power electric servomechanisms
- Servo (radio control), a small, cheap, mass-produced actuator used for radio control and small robotics
- Servomotor, a rotary actuator that allows for precise control of angular position
- Electrohydraulic servo valve, an electrically operated valve that controls how hydraulic fluid is ported to an actuator
- Servo tab, a small hinged device installed on an aircraft control surface to assist the movement of the control surface
- "Servo", a song by The Brian Jonestown Massacre from the album Give It Back!
- SERVO Magazine, a monthly robotics publication
- Sam "Servo" Collins, a fictional character from the television series, Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad
- Tom Servo, a robot from the comedy television series, Mystery Science Theater 3000
- Servo pen, a fictitious multipurpose tool used by Gary Seven in the Star Trek episode Assignment: Earth
- Servo, a non-playable character from the computer game The Sims: Livin' Large
- Servo, a playable character from the expansion pack The Sims 2: Open for Business
- Marty Servo (1919–1969), the former world welterweight boxing champion
- Jennifer Servo (1979–2002), a former news reporter
- Tom Servo, a fictional character from the television series Mystery Science Theater 3000
- Servo (layout engine), an experimental web browser layout engine by Mozilla
- Servo Robot Group, a digital vision and sensing system company
- Pasporta Servo, a hospitality service for Esperantists
- Servo, an Australian slang term for a petrol station; a contraction of "service station"
- Servo, a naval tool used to measure voltage
- Servo Erector Set, a robot kit
- Servotronic, speed-dependent power steering
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Servo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.