Lopez in the Barbie 50th Anniversary show
January 4, 1989 
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Measurements||32.5-26-35 (US); 82.5-66-89 (EU)|
|Dress size||(US) 4 ; (EU) 34|
Sessilee Lopez (born January 4, 1989) is an American model. She has appeared in Vogue and graced one of the four covers of its "All Black" issue, while Naomi Campbell, Liya Kebede, and Jourdan Dunn graced the alternative ones.
Lopez has Dominican and Portuguese background. Her career started in 2004, when she signed with IMG Models. Sessilee is currently represented by Major Model Management. Her runway debut was at the Vivienne Tam and Daryl K Fall 2004 shows. In 2007, she switched representation to Major Model Management Worldwide. Since then, she has walked for Shiatzy Chen, Fendi, Dolce & Gabbana, Jean Paul Gaultier, Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, Hermès and several other established fashion houses. She has appeared in editorials for American, Italian, French, Japanese, and German Vogue, V Magazine, W Magazine, Allure, i-D, Dazed & Confused, Marie Claire, Numéro, Swedish, American, and French Elle, and Spanish and American Harper's Bazaar. She has signed contracts with Benetton and ckOne. She has appeared in advertising campaigns for Gap Jeans, Tommy Hilfiger, Barneys New York, GAP, Benetton, ckOne, Macy's, Levi's, Saks Fifth Avenue, DKNY, Nordstrom, Adidas, H&M, H by Halston, and Uniqlo. She has been a muse for photographer Steven Meisel for years.
In September 2009, Lopez appeared alongside fellow models Arlenis Sosa, Chanel Iman, and Jourdan Dunn on the cover of I-D magazine. Lopez appeared in the 2008 and 2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Sessilee has two sisters, Kristian Lorén (a fashion designer) and Latoya Mendez (a medical student). Sessilee appeared on Say Yes to the Dress: Big Bliss when her sister Latoya was trying on dresses.
- "Sessilee Lopez". fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved 2009-03-28.
- "Sessilee". NYmag.com. Retrieved 2009-05-17.
- "Black Models On The Rise: Sessilee Lopez". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 2009-03-21.
- "Model of the Week, April 2, 2004". models.com. Retrieved 2009-05-17.
- April 22, 2010 "Sessilee Lopez's page". Major Model. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- "Sessilee at NY Mag".NY Mag, Retrieved May 11, 2015
- See Sessilee Lopez at: Fashion Model Directory, models.com, style.com, New York Magazine, supermodels.nl
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|