Jump to navigation Jump to search
Set point or setpoint might mean one of:
- Set point (tennis), a tennis term meaning one player is one point away from winning a set
- Set point (medicine), a term referring to any one of a number of quantities (e.g. body weight, body temperature) which the body tries to keep at a particular value (see also homeostasis)
- Setpoint (control system), the target value that an automatic control system, for example PID controller, will aim to reach
- SetPoint, the driver suite for Logitech mice
- Set Point (album), the fourth Studio album by Yolka
- SETPOINT, INC., a provider of engineering services and software products for the process control industry (1977-1996).
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Set point.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.