Higher Education and Training Awards Council, Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI),Limerick Institute of Technology, National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC)
Setanta College is a distance learning college, with a focus on sports courses. It offers internationally accredited undergraduate qualifications, ranging from Higher Certificate to Master's degree. The college is primarily web-based, but also offers campus-based courses in conjunction with LIT Tipperary in Ireland  and University of South Wales in Wales. The college has been popular among top-level and professional sporting individuals.
Setanta College was founded by Dr. Liam Hennessy BA, MSc, PhD,FRAMI, a former international Pole Vault competitor and record holder. Dr. Hennessy is an Exercise Physiologist and Strength and conditioning coach who is also published in scientific journals and has worked with some of the top athletes and sports teams in the world, including leading European soccer club teams in Italy, and Germany, the Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU), the Irish Olympic Team, Tipperary GAA, and as Fitness coach to three time major golfer Pádraig Harrington. Through his own work, Dr. Hennessy noticed a need for better qualified experts in the area of Strength & Conditioning, and for that reason, he designed a course that would concentrate on this area of expertise.
Setanta College has designed and operates/ facilitates courses for the Irish National Teachers' Organisation and the International Rugby Board. For the INTO Setanta College offers a summer course filled with fun co-operative mini games for the 8–12-year-old "PE at the heart of an Integrated Curriculum". The Setanta College facilitated IRB Strength & Conditioning Level 1 course, is offered worldwide to Rugby coaches and Trainers online.
- Gaelic Players Association (GPA)
- Irish National Teachers' Organisation (INTO)
- LIT Tipperary
- International Rugby Board (IRB)
- Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU)
- Irish Rugby Union Players Association (IRUPA)
- Irish Amateur Weightlifting Association (IAWLA)
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI)
- The Irish Institute of Sport, a subsidiary of the Irish Sports Council, the state agency for sports development.
- Saracens F.C.
- Pádraig Harrington – Ambassador of the college
- Football Association of Ireland
- Irish Wheelchair Association-Sport
- Tommy Dunne – former Tipperary GAA hurling player and captain, All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship winner 2001.
- Tommy Carr – former Dublin GAA Gaelic Football player and manager, also former football manager of Roscommon GAA and Cavan GAA.
- Mick Dempsey – former Laois GAA footballer and current member of management team for the all-conquering Kilkenny GAA hurling team.
- Declan Meehan – Former Galway GAA Gaelic Footballer, winner of 2 All-Ireland Senior Football Championships and 2 GAA GPA All Stars Awards.
- Johnny O'Connor – Irish International and Connacht Rugby player. Also previously played with London Wasps
- Nicholas Walsh – Former Cavan GAA Gaelic Footballer and Melbourne Football Club Australian rules football player. Current coach of Greater Western Sydney Giants AFL team 
- Gavin Duffy – Irish International and Connacht Rugby Rugby Union player. Also previously played with Harlequins.
- Joe Gamble - Former Reading F.C. and Republic of Ireland international Soccer player.
- Liam Kearns – Former Limerick GAA and Laois GAA Gaelic Football manager
- Gavin O'Mahony – Limerick GAA Hurler.
- Derek Lyng – Kilkenny GAA Hurler and winner of 6 All-Irelands and 2 All-star award, current member of management team for Kilkenny GAA hurling team.
- BJ Botha - Munster Rugby and South Africa rugby player. Previously Ulster Rugby and Sharks. 2007 Rugby World Cup winner
- Aaron Dundon - Leinster Rugby player
- Marcus Horan - Former Munster Rugby and Irish International rugby union player.
- Charlie Hodgson - Saracens F.C., England and British and Irish Lions rugby player. Previously Sale Sharks
- Michael Clegg - Former Manchester United F.C. player and current Sunderland A.F.C. coach
Notable Current Students
- Gillian Ryan – Irish Triathlete
- Enda Gormley – Former Derry GAA footballer, All-Ireland winner and 2 time All-star award recipient.
- Denis Leamy – Former Munster Rugby and Irish International rugby union player.
- Alan Quinlan – Former Munster Rugby and Irish International rugby union player.
- Robert Heffernan – Olympics race walker and current 50k World Champion
- Darren Hudson - Bristol Rugby player, previously Leinster Rugby
- James Coughlan - Pau rugby player, previously Munster Rugby
- Ian Keatley - Munster Rugby and Irish Rugby player. Previously Connacht Rugby and Leinster Rugby
- Eoghan Grace - Irish 7s international rugby player
- Mark McCrea - Ireland A international rugby player
- Louis Ludik - Ulster Rugby player. Previously Agen, Lions and Sharks
- Cian Bohane - Munster Rugby player
- Chris Ashton - Saracens F.C. rugby player and Dual-code rugby international for England Rugby League and England Rugby Union. Previously Wigan Warriors and Northampton Saints
- Aaron Jarvis - Ospreys and Wales rugby player. Previously Bath Rugby
- Sam Warburton - Cardiff Blues, Wales and British and Irish Lions rugby player
- Brian Doherty - Irish international and Royal Beerschot (Belgium) professional Field hockey player.
- Max Sorensen - Irish international and The Hills C.C. cricket player.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 26 March 2014. Retrieved 2014-09-25.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 3 January 2012. Retrieved 2012-02-13.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2 February 2012. Retrieved 2012-02-13.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2 February 2012. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 17 December 2013. Retrieved 2013-12-17.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 12 November 2013. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 14 March 2012. Retrieved 2012-02-13.