A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
April 15, 1977
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Kristen Kolada Caplan (m. 2010)
Seth Caplan is an award-winning American film producer who lives in Los Angeles, CA. His works include, First Girl I Loved, In Search of a Midnight Kiss, Flatland: The Movie, and Teenage Dirtbag. Seth grew up in Chicago, Illinois where he attended the Francis W. Parker School. He is a graduate of the Plan II program at the University of Texas.
- Mercy Black 2019
- Blood Fest 2018
- First Girl I Loved (2016)
- The Loner (2016)
- Villisca (2016)
- Follow (2015)
- Meet Me in Montenegro (2013)
- You, Me & the Circus (2012)
- Flatland 2: Sphereland (2012)
- Appointment in Vancouver (2010)
- The 2 Bobs (2009)
- Teenage Dirtbag (2009)
- In Search of a Midnight Kiss (2007)
- Flatland: The Movie (2007)
- The Cassidy Kids (2006)
- Duncan Removed (2006)
In 2001, Seth co-founded Enspire Learning  with college friends Ben Glazer and Bjorn Billhardt. Seth remains a major shareholder in the company.
Seth is married to Kristen (Kolada) Caplan.
- Zeitchik, Steven (2009-03-19). "When indie meets digi". Hollywood Reporter.
- Sanga, Kerem (2016-10-18), First Girl I Loved, retrieved 2016-10-28
- "Follow". Austinfilmfestival.blogspot.com. 2006-10-09. Retrieved 2014-04-29.
- "Austin Film Festival News: Filmmaker Focus: Seth Caplan". Austinfilmfestival.blogspot.com. 2006-10-09. Retrieved 2014-04-29.
- Dietrich, Alicia (2002-06-01). Enspiring Minds. The Alcalde.
- Monitor Staff (2010-07-18). "Kolada-Caplan". The Concord Monitor.
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|