||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
April 15, 1977
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Kristen Kolada Caplan (m. 2010)|
Seth Caplan is an award-winning American film producer who lives in Los Angeles, CA. His works include, First Girl I Loved, In Search of a Midnight Kiss, Flatland: The Movie, and Teenage Dirtbag. Seth grew up in Chicago, Illinois where he attended the Francis W. Parker School. He is a graduate of the Plan II program at the University of Texas.
- First Girl I Loved (2016)
- The Loner (2016)
- Villisca (2016)
- Follow (2015)
- Meet Me in Montenegro (2013)
- You, Me & the Circus (2012)
- Flatland 2: Sphereland (2012)
- Appointment in Vancouver (2010)
- The 2 Bobs (2009)
- In Search of a Midnight Kiss (2007)
- Teenage Dirtbag (2007)
- Flatland: The Movie (2007)
- The Cassidy Kids (2006)
- Duncan Removed (2006)
In 2001, Seth co-founded Enspire Learning  with college friends Ben Glazer and Bjorn Billhardt. Seth remains a major shareholder in the company.
Seth is married to Kristen (Kolada) Caplan.
- Zeitchik, Steven (2009-03-19). "When indie meets digi". Hollywood Reporter.
- Sanga, Kerem (2016-10-18), First Girl I Loved, retrieved 2016-10-28
- "Follow". Austinfilmfestival.blogspot.com. 2006-10-09. Retrieved 2014-04-29.
- "Austin Film Festival News: Filmmaker Focus: Seth Caplan". Austinfilmfestival.blogspot.com. 2006-10-09. Retrieved 2014-04-29.
- Dietrich, Alicia (2002-06-01). Enspiring Minds. The Alcalde.
- Monitor Staff (2010-07-18). "Kolada-Caplan". The Concord Monitor.
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|