|Born||November 16, 1988|
Shelburne Falls, MA, US
|Instruments||Vocals, piano, guitar|
Seth Glier (//) is an American singer-songwriter, pianist, guitarist, and activist.
Seth Glier was born in Shelburne Falls, MA. and subsequently studied at Pioneer Valley Performing Arts Charter School PVPA in South Hadley, Massachusetts. He attended Berklee College of Music for a year before dropping out to be able to tour full-time. Since then, he has averaged over 200 shows a year, and shared stages with artists such as James Taylor, Mark Knopfler, The Verve Pipe, Edwin McCain and Ani DiFranco. He has appeared as a mainstage artist at the Falcon Ridge Folk Festival (NY) and the Kerrville Folk Festival (TX). USA Today compared Seth to Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel.
In 2015, Glier released his fourth album, If I Could Change One Thing, on MPress Records. The album was considered a successful move into mainstream pop, a departure from his previous, more acoustic albums. A music video for the title track, a duet with American Idol alum Crystal Bowersox, premiered on Billboard.com.
In 2016, Glier gave a TEDx talk sharing his insight on the challenges and gifts of care giving for a family member, and how it influences his life, art and music.
Glier's 2011 album, The Next Right Thing, for which he recorded his own vocals in his parents’ basement was nominated for a Grammy Award in the category of "Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical."
Glier is an outspoken advocate for autism awareness and has been a national spokesperson for the Autism awareness organization Autism Speaks. His song "Love Is A Language" was inspired by his nonverbal autistic brother.
Glier was previously an artist partner with ChildFund International. Glier showcased ChildFund's work and encouraged his fans to reach out to children in crisis by sponsoring a child (or multiple children) with the organization. 
- The Trouble With People (2009)
- The Next Right Thing (2011)
- Things I Should Let You Know (2013)
- If I Could Change One Thing (2015)
- Birds (2017)
- "Daily Discovery: Seth Glier, "Love Is A Language"". American Songwriter. April 7, 2015. Retrieved May 12, 2015.
- "Seth Glier's Grammy Nominated Album Featured on Lifetime TV's 'Dance Moms'". Benzinga.
- ""If I Could Change One Thing" From Grammy Nominated Artist/Activist SETH GLIER Out April 7th". MPress Records. Retrieved May 12, 2015.
- "Playlist: Eric Church's 'Homeboy,' 10 more tracks". USATODAY.COM.
- Fanelli, Laurie (April 22, 2015). "Seth Glier teams up with Crystal Bowersox on 'If I Could Change One Thing'". AXS. Retrieved May 12, 2015.
- Weiner, Natalie (April 8, 2015). "Exclusive: Seth Glier & Crystal Bowersox Premiere 'If I Could Change One Thing' Video". Billboard. Retrieved May 12, 2015.
- "Seth Glier's "The Next Right Thing" garners GRAMMY Nomination". mpressrecords.coml. Retrieved May 12, 2015.
- Pound, Kara (January 30, 2015). "Seth Glier to perform at The Original Cafe Eleven". St. Augustine Record. Retrieved May 12, 2015.
- "11th Annual Independent Music Awards Winners Announced!" Independent Music Awards, May 2, 2012. Retrieved on September 4, 2013.
- "Video Premiere: Seth Glier". Blurt Magazine. March 3, 2015. Retrieved May 12, 2015.