Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy
|Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy|
|Created by||Seth MacFarlane|
|Directed by||Greg Colton
|Voices of||Seth MacFarlane
|Theme music composer||Walter Murphy|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||50 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Aaron Parry
|Running time||1-2 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Fox Television Animation(uncredited)|
20th Century Fox Home Entertainment (DVD/Blu-ray)
|Picture format||480i 4:3|
|Original release||September 10, 2008 – June 12, 2009|
|Related shows||Eric Kaplan's Sketch World
The series, which consists of comic cartoon shorts (similar to the cutaways from Family Guy) unrelated to each other, is released on YouTube. The series, which aired several episodes a month, was originally sponsored by Burger King, with videos appearing on their official channel. The series was then sponsored by Priceline.com, and finally, Nike. There are a total of 50 episodes. It has seen a successful launch on MacFarlane's YouTube channel, SethComedy, becoming the most watched YouTube channel of the week, generating 3 million video views within two days of the first episode was released.
The first season, with additional content, was released on DVD and Blu-ray Disc on May 12, 2009 and was set to be released on DVD in the UK on January 25, 2010. In addition to the 23 episodes released online, 27 episodes were exclusively included on the DVD and Blu-ray release. The release uncensored the first eleven episodes which were censored online.
List of episodes
- Jacqui Cheng (2008-09-10). "Family Guy creator opens Cavalcade of Comedy for business". arstechnica.
- Dave Parrack (2008-09-12). "Seth MacFarlane scores a hit with Cavalcade of Comedy". WebTVWire.
- "Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade Of Cartoon Comedy (DVD) (2009)". Amazon.com.
- Official website
- Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy at the Big Cartoon DataBase
- Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy at the Internet Movie Database