|Full name||Seth Sinovic|
|Date of birth||January 28, 1987|
|Place of birth||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Sporting Kansas City|
|2009||Chicago Fire Premier||9||(0)|
|2010–2011||New England Revolution||20||(0)|
|2011–||Sporting Kansas City||133||(0)|
|2016||→ Swope Park Rangers (loan)||1||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of October 7, 2016.
College and amateur
Sinovic grew up in Leawood, Kansas, attended Rockhurst High School, and played college soccer at Creighton University from 2006 to 2009. During this time Sinovic earned such accolades as First-team all-Missouri Valley Conference, second-team NSCAA All-Midwest Region and second-team all-MVC honors.
During his college years Sinovic also played for Chicago Fire Premier in the USL Premier Development League, helping the team to the 2009 USL PDL championship game. He also interned for CMZ Trading, LLC. A proprietary trading firm specializing in options in Chicago, IL.
He made his professional debut on March 27, 2010, in New England's opening game of the 2010 MLS season against Los Angeles Galaxy. He was waived by New England on March 31, 2011, having appeared in 20 league games for the Revs during his rookie season.
After being waived by New England, Sinovic went on trial with fellow Major League Soccer club Real Salt Lake in April 2011, and played a couple of games in the MLS Reserve Division, but was not offered a contract by the team. After leaving Salt Lake, Sinovic signed with Sporting Kansas City on May 10, 2011.
Sinovic was left exposed by Sporting Kansas City in the 2011 MLS Expansion Draft and was selected by expansion side Montreal Impact. However, five days later, Sinovic was shipped back to Kansas City with allocation money in exchange for Davy Arnaud.
Sinovic was a starting member of the Sporting KC MLS Cup 2013 championship team. He played a full 120 minutes, including overtime, then successfully scored a penalty kick.
He was honored as the Sporting Kansas City Defensive Player of the Year for his performance during the 2014 season.
Sporting Kansas City
- "Fusion Overcome Fire For PDL Title - News - SPORTS195". SPORTS195.
- "Major League Soccer: Events: 2010 SuperDraft - Draft Tracker". Archived from the original on January 17, 2010.
- CBC News http://stats.cbc.ca/mls/boxscore.asp?gamecode=2010032706&season=2010-1. Missing or empty
- "Revolution waives defender Seth Sinovic - Goal.com". Goal.com.
- "Ex-Revs DF Sinovic on trial with Real Salt Lake". Real Salt Lake.
- "Sporting KC signs defender Seth Sinovic". Sporting Kansas City.
- "Ching, Mapp headline Montreal expansion draft picks". MLSsoccer.com.
- "Impact deal Sinovic for Sporting KC veteran Arnaud". mlssoccer.com. Major League Soccer. November 28, 2011. Retrieved November 28, 2011.