Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sethu may refer to:
- Adam's Bridge also called Setu Bridge, the bridge that was built by the Hindu God Rama and his Vanara Sena while he was going Sri Lanka to rescue Sita.
- Sethu (writer), a Malayalam writer
- Sethu (Tamil actor), a Tamil actor
- Sethu (actor), a film actor
- Sethu of Sachi-Sethu, two Malayalam screenwriters who often collaborate
- Sethu (film), a 1999 Tamil film.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sethu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.