From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seto may refer to:
- Seto, Aichi, production place of Japanese pottery and venue of Expo 2005
- Seto, Ehime, faces the Seto Inland Sea
- Seto, Okayama, adjacent to Okayama, in Okayama Prefecture
- Seto Inland Sea of Japan
People and fictional characters
- Andy Seto, a manhua artist and adapter
- Asaka Seto, actress
- Asami Seto, voice actress
- Kōji Seto, a Japanese actor and singer
- Michael C. Seto, Canadian psychologist and sex researcher
- Saki Seto, actress and gravure idol
- Yutaka Seto, a fictional character in Battle Royale
- Devin Setoguchi, a professional hockey player nicknamed "Seto"
- Ichitaka Seto, a fictional character in I"s
- Seto Kaiba, a main character from the Japanese manga and anime series Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Seto Kamiki, a character from the Japanese anime Tenchi Muyo!
- Seto, a fictional character from the Square role-playing game Final Fantasy VII
- Setos, an ethnic group in south-eastern Estonia and north-western Russia
- Seto language, the language spoken by the Setos
- Seto no Hanayome, a manga and anime series
- Seto (train), a former train service in Japan
- Sunrise Seto, a train service in Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.