Setsuna (刹那) is a Japanese word meaning "a moment; an instant". The word came from a Buddhist term: せつな meaning "split second," which was imported from China (in Chinese character format: 刹那 chànà) but originated in India (in Sanskrit: क्षण ksana). It can also be used as a given name as-is, or with different kanji.
- Setsuna F. Seiei, the main protagonist of Mobile Suit Gundam 00.
- Setsuna (The Last Blade), a character in the fighting game series The Last Blade.
- Setsuna Meioh (also known as Sailor Pluto), a character in Sailor Moon manga and anime series.
- Setsuna Sakurazaki, a character in the Negima!: Magister Negi Magi manga and anime series.
- Setsuna Mudou, a character in Angel Sanctuary manga and anime series.
- Setsuna no Takemaru, a character in the third InuYasha movie.
- Setsuna Oomido, a character in the Grenadier (manga) and anime series.
- Setsuna Saizuki, a character in the Evil Zone/Eretzvaju video game.
- Setsuna Kiyoura, a character in the Summer Days visual novel and School Days video game and anime.
- Setsuna Yagami, a character in the Battle Raper 2 3D H-game.
- Setsuna is the name of the demon dragon in Flame of Recca, the 4th form of Recca's flame.
- Setsuna Honjou, a character in the Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro manga and anime series.
- Setsuna, an antagonist from the Needless manga and anime series.
- Setsuna Ran, triplet leaders of the Ran Clan from Saiunkoku Monogatari.
- Setsuna Higashi, Eas/Cure Passion from Fresh Pretty Cure!.
- Setsuna Ogiso, a heroine character in White Album 2.
- Setsuna, a character in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Setsuna, the title character of the video game I Am Setsuna.
- Setsuna, a 2003 album by Kenji Ozawa.
- "Setsuna," a song by Greeeen.
- Setsuna, a lounge music project formed by Erik Heirman in 2008. http://www.setsuna.de
- SETSUNA DROP, a song by Shouta Aoi.
- Setsuna Drive by 9mm Parabellum Bullet, sung by IA
- "Setsuna | Name Meaning & Origin | Boy or Girl Name Setsuna | Baby Names World". Babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com. Retrieved 2013-12-28.
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|