|Look up set-up, set up, or setup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Setup or set up may refer to:
- Setup (music)
- Installation (computer programs)
- Power-on self-test
- Racing setup, in auto racing
- Setup pitcher
- Set up to fail, a manipulative technique to engineer failure
- Setup (album), a 1994 album by jazz pianist Stanley Cowell
- Set Up (2005 film), a 2005 Hong Kong horror film
- Setup (2011 film), a 2011 action thriller heist film
- Set-up a step in manufacturing Changeover
- Setup (storytelling)
- Setup (drink) page 104 of 'The Black Ice', delivery of an alcoholic drink in a bar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Setup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.