Seung Eun Kim
|Seung Eun Kim|
|Born||July 17, 1974|
|Occupation||Artist, Director, Animator|
Seung-Eun Kim (Korean: 김승은) is a Korean-born American artist, director and animator. He is a three-time Emmy nominee, and three-time Annie Award nominee. Seung Kim has been employed in the field of animation since 1996.
Highlights of his career include:
- "Godzilla animation, story board/clean-up artist, 1997"
- "Starship Troopers, story board artist, 1998"
- "Jackie Chan Adventures, story board artist and director, 1998"
- "The Spider-Man, director, 2000"
- "The Batman TV Series, director, 2003-2005, nominated for two Annie Awards and Three-times Emmy for best animated television production"
- "The Boondocks, supervising director, 2005-present."
Seung has also directed/animated the main titles of:
Most recently he worked on the television show The Boondocks where his directing credits include the following episodes:
- "The Story of Gangstalicious"
- "A Huey Freeman Christmas"
- "Let's Nab Oprah"
- "...Or Die Trying"
- "Tom, Sarah and Usher"
- "Thank You for Not Snitching"
- "Stinkmeaner Strikes Back"
- "The Story of Thugnificent"
- "Attack of the Killer Kung-Fu Wolf Bitch"
- "The Story of Gangstalicious 2"
- "The Uncle Ruckus Reality Show"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Seung Eun Kim.|
|This article about a television director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|