|Hanja||承浩, 勝浩, 勝豪, and others|
Seung-ho is a Korean masculine given name. The meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 15 hanja with the reading "seung" and 49 hanja with the reading "ho" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be used in given names.
People with this name include:
- Kim Seung-ho (1917–1968), South Korean film actor
- Choi Seungho (born 1954), South Korean poet
- Lee Seung-ho (born 1976), South Korean baseball relief pitcher
- An Seung-ho (born 1978), stage name Tony An, South Korean singer, member of boy band H.O.T.
- Lee Seung-ho (born 1981), South Korean baseball relief pitcher
- Yang Seung-ho (born 1987), South Korean singer, member of boy band MBLAQ
- Choi Seung-ho (footballer) (born 1992), South Korean football midfielder (K-League Challenge)
- Yoo Seung-ho (born 1993), South Korean actor
- "인명용 한자표" [Table of hanja for use in personal names] (PDF). South Korea: Supreme Court. Retrieved 2013-10-17.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|