From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||879 ft (268 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||443221|
Sevastopol was platted in 1855. Its name commemorates the Siege of Sevastopol (1854–55). A post office was established at Sevastopol in 1858, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1902.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Biographical and Historical Record of Kosciusko County, Indiana. Lewis Publishing Company. 1887. p. 731.
- Royse, L. W. (1919). A Standard History of Kosciusko County, Indiana. Lewis Publishing Company. p. 379.
- "Kosciusko County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
|This Kosciusko County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|