Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Main ingredients||Refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, black olives, salsa roja or pico de gallo or tomatoes or salsa verde|
|Cookbook: Seven-layer dip Media: Seven-layer dip|
- Refried beans
- Sour cream
- Salsa roja, pico de gallo, salsa verde or chopped tomatoes
- Grated Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, or a blend of both
- Black olives
- One of many items, such as cooked ground beef, shredded lettuce for texture, sliced green onion or jalapeño chiles for additional spiciness.
- Melitta Weiss Adamson & Francine Segan (2008). Entertaining from Ancient Rome to the Super Bowl: A-G. Westport, Connecticut, USA: Greenwood Press. p. 303. ISBN 978-0-313-33958-5. Retrieved 15 January 2012.
- Platkin, Charles Stuart (2 February 2005). "How much exercise would it take to burn off Super Bowl snacks?". Seattle Times. Retrieved 15 January 2012.
|This food-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|