Seven Brief Lessons on Physics
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Original title||Sette brevi lezioni di fisica|
|Publisher||Penguin Books (English edition)|
Published in English
|Media type||Print, Digital|
|Pages||96 (English edition)|
|ISBN||9780241235966 (English hardcover edition)|
Seven Brief Lessons on Physics (Italian: Sette brevi lezioni di fisica) is a short book by the Italian physicist Carlo Rovelli. Originally published in Italian in 2014, the book has been translated into 52 languages. More than a million copies have been sold, of which more than 400,000 in Italy.
- The Most Beautiful of Theories
- The Quanta
- The Architecture of the Cosmos
- Grains of Space
- Probability, Time and the Heat of Black Holes
- Le Monde, Sept 24, 2021. Carlo Rovelli, rockstar de la mécanique quantique 
- Law, Katie (9 November 2015). "Meet Carlo Rovelli, the scientist behind new cult book Seven Brief Lessons on Physics". Evening Standard. Retrieved 25 July 2016.
In his native Italy the book has outsold Fifty Shades of Grey, shifting more than 300,000 copies, and it is now being translated into 28 languages.
- Rovelli, Carlo (24 September 2015). Seven Brief Lessons on Physics on Google Books. ISBN 9780241235973. Retrieved 24 July 2016.