Seven Brief Lessons on Physics
|Original title||Sette brevi lezioni di fisica|
|Publisher||Penguin Books (English edition)|
Published in English
|Media type||Print, Digital|
|Pages||96 (English edition)|
|ISBN||9780241235966 (English hardcover edition)|
Seven Brief Lessons on Physics (Italian: Sette brevi lezioni di fisica) is a short book by the Italian physicist Carlo Rovelli. Originally published in Italian in 2014, the book has been translated into 41 languages. More than a million copies have been sold, of which more than 400,000 in Italy.
- The Most Beautiful of Theories
- The Quanta
- The Architecture of the Cosmos
- Grains of Space
- Probability, Time and the Heat of Black Holes
- Law, Katie (9 November 2015). "Meet Carlo Rovelli, the scientist behind new cult book Seven Brief Lessons on Physics". Evening Standard. Retrieved 25 July 2016.
In his native Italy the book has outsold Fifty Shades of Grey, shifting more than 300,000 copies, and it is now being translated into 28 languages.
- "Seven Brief Lessons on Physics on Google Books". Google. Retrieved 24 July 2016.
|This article about a physics-related book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|