From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Seven Sages in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seven Sages may refer to:
- Saptarishi or Seven Sages of ancient India
- Seven Sages of Greece, seven early 6th century BC philosophers, statesmen and law-givers who were renowned in the following centuries for their wisdom
- Apkallu, the Seven Sages in Ancient Mesopotamian tradition
- Seven Sages of the Bamboo Grove in China
- Seven Sages of Rome or Seven Wise Masters, a cycle of medieval stories
- Seven Sages, an antagonist group in Pokémon Black and White
- Seven Sages (Zelda series), various characters in the Legend of Zelda series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seven Sages.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.