Seven Seas Mariner
Seven Seas Mariner at Port of Osaka
|Name:||Seven Seas Mariner|
|Operator:||Regent Seven Seas Cruises|
|Port of registry:||Nassau, Bahamas|
|Type:||Mistral-class cruise ship|
|Length:||216.1 m (709 ft)|
|Beam:||28.3 m (93 ft)|
|Draught:||21 ft (6.4 m)|
|Speed:||20 knots (37 km/h; 23 mph)|
Seven Seas Mariner is a cruise ship operated by Regent Seven Seas Cruises (formerly Radisson Seven Seas Cruises). She was the first all-suite, all-balcony ship in the world, and was awarded "Ship of the Year" in 2002 by Ocean and Cruise News. Also, she was the first to offer dining by the famous Le Cordon Bleu of Paris in one of the onboard restaurants. Her staff to guest ratio is 1 to 1.6.
In December 2016, it was announced that Seven Seas Mariner would have cruises to Cuba.
On January 5, 2021, Seven Seas Mariner will depart Miami on a 117 night World Cruise with stops in 61 ports in 30 countries on six continents.
- "Seven Seas Mariner (29872)". DNV GL Vessel Register. Det Norske Veritas. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
- "Advanced Masterdata for the Vessel Seven Seas Mariner". VesselTracker. 2011. Retrieved 26 February 2011.
- Seven Seas Mariner information. Regent Seven Seas Cruises website.
- "Round the world yachtie rescued off NZ". One News. 26 November 2009. Retrieved 9 November 2011.
- Staff, CIN (2018-02-08). "Mariner to Complete Regent's Big Refurb Program". Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- "Regent Seven Seas Reveals Luxury World Cruise for 2021 - Regent Seven Seas Cruises". www.cruisecritic.com. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- Plowman, Peter (2007). Australian Cruise Ships. Dural, NSW: Rosenberg Publishing. ISBN 9781877058509.
- Saunders, Aaron (2013). Giants of the Seas: The Ships that Transformed Modern Cruising. Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK: Seaforth Publishing. ISBN 9781848321724.
- Smith, Peter C. (2010). Cruise Ships: The World's Most Luxurious Vessels. Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK: Pen & Sword Maritime. ISBN 9781848842182.
- Seven Seas Mariner at Regent Seven Seas Cruises website
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Seven Seas Mariner.|