Seven Seas Voyager
|Name:||Seven Seas Voyager|
|Owner:||2003–2009: Regent Seven Seas Cruises Inc. 2009–2013: Supplystill Limited 2013 onwards: Voyager Vessel Company, LLC|
|Operator:||Regent Seven Seas Cruises|
|Port of registry:||Nassau, Bahamas|
|Builder:||T. Mariotti, Genoa, Italy|
|Laid down:||30 March 2001|
|Launched:||22 September 2001|
|Completed:||27 February 2003|
|Length:||206.5 m (677.49 ft)|
|Beam:||28.83 m (94.59 ft)|
|Height:||184 ft (56.1 m)|
|Draught:||7.05 m (23.13 ft)|
|Draft:||23 ft (7.0 m)|
|Installed power:||4 × Wärtsilä 9L38 (4 × 5760 kW)|
|Propulsion:||Diesel-electricTwo Dolphin DPP395 azimuth thrusters (2 × 7 MW)|
|Speed:||20 knots (37 km/h; 23 mph)|
Seven Seas Voyager is a cruise ship for Regent Seven Seas Cruises headquartered in Miami, Florida. She entered service in 2003. Every cabin on board is a suite with a balcony. In 2006, a Forbes.com article listed the Asia leg of the Voyager's world cruise as the most expensive cruise in the Asia region.
On 14 March 2010, as Seven Seas Voyager sailed out of Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong, it hit the back of a Star Ferry, known as Twinkling Star, and caused minor damage to the ferry. No one was injured.
On 3 February 2013, Jackie Kastrinelis, 24, of Groveland, Massachusetts, USA was found dead inside her cabin on the Seven Seas Voyager in Darwin Harbour, Australia. The 24-year-old woman had been a crew member since 2011 and was the lead singer in the ship’s musical show. Mysterious circumstances surround Jackie's death, including a head injury the night before during a rehearsal, medication given by a doctor on the ship, and romantic relationships with a few crew member. The official reasoning behind the death of Jackie Kastrinelis was “sudden unexplained death syndrome”.
- "Seven Seas Voyager (29870)". DNV GL Vessel Register. Det Norske Veritas. Retrieved 2013-08-21.
- Seven Seas Voyager information. Regent Seven Seas Cruises website.
- "Most Expensive Cruises 2006". Forbes. Archived from the original on 2013-01-23. Retrieved 2009-06-04.
- 大郵輪撞天星小輪 海運大廈高速開出 幸未造成傷亡 (in Chinese). 蘋果日報, March 14, 2010.
- Regansregan@eagletribune.com, Shawn. "Mystery death shocks community". Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- "Jackie Kastrinelis: Fresh bid for answers into star's mysterious death". www.news.com.au. Retrieved 2019-02-14.
Media related to Seven Seas Voyager at Wikimedia Commons
- Seven Seas Voyager at Regent Seven Seas Cruises website.