Seven Utes Mountain
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Seven Utes Mountain|
|Elevation||11,478 ft (3,498 m) |
|Prominence||493 ft (150 m) |
|Isolation||1.42 mi (2.29 km) |
|Location||Jackson County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||Never Summer Range|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Mount Richthofen, Colorado
Seven Utes Mountain, elevation 11,478 ft (3,498 m), is a summit in the Never Summer Mountains of northern Colorado. The mountain is located in Jackson County in the Colorado State Forest, 2.2 miles (3.5 km) west-northwest of Mount Richthofen.
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Seven Utes Mountain". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved November 6, 2014.
- The elevation of Seven Utes Mountain includes an adjustment of +1.591 m (+5.22 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Seven Utes Mountain, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved November 6, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|