From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Seven veils (disambiguation))
Seven veils may refer to:
- The Dance of the Seven Veils performed by Salomé, one of the elaborations on the biblical tale of the execution of John the Baptist, wherein she dances seductively to inflame King Herod with incestuous desire so that he would treat John as she wished.
- Dance of the Seven Veils, a leitmotif from Salome (opera) by Richard Strauss
- Dance of the Seven Veils, an album by Newband
- Seven Veils (Robert Rich album), an album by Robert Rich
- "The Seven Veils", a song in the album The Swining by Raymond Watts (as PIG)
- Seven Veils Of Silence, an album by Hecate (musician)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seven veils.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.