Sevenoaks Shopping Centre
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Sevenoaks is located approximately one hour east of Vancouver, and minutes from two U.S. border crossings. Sevenoaks Shopping Centre was built in 1975; expansions occurred in 1984, 1989, 1991 and 1999-2000. During the 1991 expansion, a Water Clock was purchased and added to the mall, this was moved to the Abbotsford International Airport in 2000 due to maintenance issues. It has over 560,000 square feet (52,000 m2) of retail and services that serve the Fraser Valley.
- Sears Canada 136,157 square feet (12,649.4 m2)
- Hudson's Bay 132,062 square feet (12,269.0 m2)
- Parisotto's Your Independent Grocer 48,483 square feet (4,504.2 m2)
- Sport Chek 24,372 square feet (2,264.2 m2)
- Best Buy 31,908 square feet (2,964.4 m2)
- "Sevenoaks Shopping Centre celebrates 40th anniversary - Abbotsford News". Abbotsford News. Retrieved 2015-11-06.