Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sevens can refer to:
- Rugby sevens, a variant of rugby union football
- Rugby league sevens, a variant of rugby league football
- The Sevens Stadium, a rugby stadium in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Sevens (album), a 1997 album by Garth Brooks
- Sevens (band), a band on the ATIC Records label
- Sevens (film), a 2011 Indian film
- Sevens (card game)
- Sevens group
- Sevens (Enneagram of Personality)
- Seven Buildings, formerly located in Washington, D.C.
- The nickname of the Delaware 87ers, an American professional basketball team in the NBA G League
- The Se7ens, a series of bus routes in Derbyshire, United Kingdom
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sevens.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.