Intercontinental Church of God
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Seventh Day Christians - Norway)
|Intercontinental Church of God|
|Founder||Garner Ted Armstrong|
|Separated from||Church of God International|
ICG produces a television program and has congregations in the United States, Canada and Australia. "Intercontinental Church of God. GTA Tape Library.". North Sydney. Retrieved 28 April 2011.
- Garner Ted Armstrong
- Herbert W. Armstrong
- Worldwide Church of God
- Church of God, International
- The World Tomorrow (radio and television)
- Garner Ted Armstrong, 73; TV Evangelist Formed Own Church After Break With Father - Los Angeles Times/September 16, 2003 - By Myrna Oliver - Obituaries
- Church Statement of Beliefs
- "Garner Ted Armstrong and CGI Parting", The Journal - News of the Churches of God, Issue No. 12 (Jan. 30, 1998)
- "Garner Ted Armstrong", National Obituary Archive
- "1998", The Journal - News of the Churches of God, Timeline 1998
- "Church of God Timeline: 1996 to 2004". The Journal, news of the churches of God. Retrieved 30 March 2011.
- Eugene V. Gallagher; W. Michael Ashcraft (October 2006). Introduction to New and Alternative Religions in America: African diaspora traditions and other American innovations. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 189. ISBN 978-0-275-98717-6. Retrieved 3 May 2011.
The Intercontinental Church of God ... comes under the umbrella of his Garner Ted Armstrong Evangelistic Association. After his death in 2003, his son, Mark Armstrong, assumed control of The Intercontinental Church Of God and its affiliated organizations.