From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The seventh day may refer to:
- Saturday in some calendars
- Sunday in other calendars
- Friday in the Bahá'í calendar
- Shabbat in Judaism
- Sabbath in seventh-day churches
- Qixi Festival, a Chinese festival that falls on the seventh day of the 7th month on the Chinese calendar
- The 7th Day, a 2004 Spanish film
- 7th Day (film), a 2014 Malayalam film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seventh day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.