(Redirected from Seventh generation standard)Jump to navigation Jump to search
7th Generation can refer to:
- Seven generation sustainability, the idea that decisions should be considered for their impact on the seventh generation to come, inspired by the laws of the Iroquois
- Seventh Generation Amendment, a proposed amendment to the U.S. Constitution to put ecologically sensitive areas under government control
- Seventh Generation Inc., a Vermont-based manufacturer of cleaning products
- History of video game consoles (seventh generation), the previous generation of video games containing the Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, Wii, PlayStation Portable, and PlayStation 3
- 7th Generation, a children's publishing imprint with Native American subjects owned by Book Publishing Company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seventh generation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.