From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Related Names:||Sevgi, Sevim, Sevin, Sevinç|
- Sevil Atasoy, a Turkish forensic scientist and immediate past president of the UN International Narcotics Control Board.
- Sevil Sabancı (born 1973), a Turkish businesswoman who is a member of the Sabancı family in third generation.
- Sevil Shhaideh, Romanian politician
- Sevil Soyer, a Turkish artist.
- Sevil (1928 play), a 1928 by Azerbaijani playwright Jafar Jabbarly
- Sevil, a 1929 film by Alexander Bek-Nazarov, based on the play
- Sevil, a 1953 opera by Azerbaijani composer Fikret Amirov
- Sevil, a 1970 opera film by Vladimir Gorikker
- Sevil, one of the two protagonists of Merry-Go-Round
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|