|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CET (UTC+2)|
Sevojno (Serbian Cyrillic: Севојно) is a town located about 5 km east of the city of Užice in western Serbia. The population of the town is 7101 people (2011 census). Sevojno is an industrial center, with aluminum mill "Impol Seval", copper mill "Valjaonica bakra Sevojno" and metal recycling facility "Inos-Sinma".
On a non-binding referendum in February 2012, citizens of Sevojno voted for creation of a separate urban municipality within the City of Užice. However, residents of nearby villages of Zlakusa, Gorjani and Krvavci did not support the initiative. Assembly of the City eventually supported formation of the municipality, including only the town; As of October 2013[update] the budget negotiations are under way.
- "2011 Census of Population, Households and Dwellings in the Republic of Serbia: Comparative Overview of the Number of Population in 1948, 1953, 1961, 1971, 1981, 1991, 2002 and 2011, Data by settlements" (PDF). Statistical Office of Republic Of Serbia, Belgrade. 2014. p. 178. ISBN 978-86-6161-109-4. Retrieved 2014-06-27.
- History, IMPOL SEVAL Aluminium Mill a.d., Sevojno
- Company Profile, Valjaonica bakra Sevojno AD
- History, Inos-Sinma a.d. Sevojno
- "Izostala podrška meštana Zlakuse, Gorjana i Krvavaca" (in Serbian). Danas. 20 February 2012.
- "Ekonomske dileme i decentralizacija u praksi" (in Serbian). Danas. 24 February 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sevojno.|
|This Zlatibor District, Serbia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|