Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sewer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sewer may refer to:
- Part of sewerage, the infrastructure that conveys sewage
- Sanitary sewer, a system of pipes used to transport sewage - several types of sanitary sewers can be distinguished
- Storm drain, a collection and transportation system for storm water
- Combined sewer
- Sewer, one who does sewing
- Keeper of sewer, official overseeing service to King Henry VIII's household
- Sewers (album), by Torture Killer (2009)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sewer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.