From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Sewer, while unrelated titles should be moved to Sewer (disambiguation). (September 2015)||
|Look up sewer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sewer may refer to:
- Part of sewerage, the infrastructure that conveys sewage
- Effluent sewer, a collection system that transports only the liquid portion of wastewater through small-diameter pipes laid at contour
- Sanitary sewer, a system of pipes used to transport human waste
- Storm drain, a collection and transportation system for storm water
- Combined sewer, a system performing both the functions of a sanitary sewer and a storm sewer
- Sewer, one who does sewing
- Keeper of sewer, official overseeing service to King Henry VIII's household
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sewer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.